Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My schedule and conferences

In the next months there are some nice Oracle and APEX conferences. It looks like APEX is getting more interest every year...

Some people asked when I would be in a particular part of the world, so here is my schedule till July:

- March 11th: APEX presentation and meet-up at Ordina, Utrecht, Netherlands
- April 20th-22th: European APEX Training Days, Manchester, UK
- May 3rd-7th: APEX sessions at IOUG Collaborate 2009, Orlando, Florida
- May 11th-12th: Oracle Education Application Express Advanced, Paris, France
- June 21th-25th: APEX sessions at ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2009, Monterey, CA

I'll blog more about the events in the next weeks.

There are some more trips planned to other parts of the world, but these dates are not fixed yet.

Although it's sometimes hard to be away from family (and for my family it's also not easy), I got a nice surprise from British Airways: I got upgraded to Silver Member, so my flights will be a bit nicer ;-)

Look forward to see you at one of the events.

1 comment:

Dan McGhan said...

Dimitri,

Wow, Orlando is only 1.5 hours away. But I doubt I could go to both ODTUG Kaleidoscope and IOUG Collaborate... I think I'll have to wait for the former - but good luck and have fun!

Regards,
Dan